Saturday, June 07, 2008

I've been tagged by Heather Scott!

The "rules" of the game:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: I had a one year old and was desperately trying for number 2! I had also been a nurse for 2 years and had just switched to an ob floor at the hospital.

Five things in todays 'to do list': (I will write about tomorrow since it is so late here already)
1. attend a bridal shower for my cousin Rebecca
2. buy Rebecca's present LOL!
3. take pictures of the flooding that is occuring here from todays rain
4. return our rental car from our trip to Chicago today to see my lil sis
5. bills (ugh!)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
I would quit my paying job and only volunteer. I would love to be a full-time SAHM. I would be generous with my family and their needs. I would donate to the charity I am involved with and I would invest.

Places I have lived: (that I was old enough to remember LOL!)
Milwaukee, WI
Monterey, CA
Sierra Vista, AZ
Gales Ferry, CT


I will now tag:
Annette
Stephany
Candy
Sharon
Eva

No comments: